Death by Chocolate - ice cream review

Monday, August 5, 2013




First Impression: what are those white things in the picture
Loved: chewy fudge chunks
Wished it had: white chocolate chips
Rating: 4.8 out of 5






At first taste, a rich decadent chocolate ice cream.  Nothing fancy, but the perfect base.

Typing the rest of this review had to wait until I devoured the entire bowl.  Yup, I'm the classic chocoholic.
A second glance at the picture told me that the white things are cookies that aren't part of the ice cream but I guess someone decided that the image on the box needed more contrast.  Everyone would expect a loaded chocolate ice cream to have chocolate chips but the chewy fudge chunks were a delightful surprise.



I did not care for the chocolate covered almonds upon first taste.  I think an ice cream advertising itself as "death by chocolate" should have only chocolate, though I suppose like the picture someone needed contrast.  My suggestion would have been white chocolate chips instead of the nuts, a different color and flavor but still Chocolate.



Ingredients List
Ice Cream
Candy Blend
Allergens: Milk, Soy, Almonds

0 comments:

Post a Comment